Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You can stand under my unbrella


Foliage .. Yes, can you believe this is Foliage?  My teacher said Just use what we have in the classroom.. FREEDOM! YAHOO!... Well.. I found that fluffy guy standing all by himself by the cooler. I said to myself: "AH HA! I got you !" Your coming with me!. I liked "him" because He seemed to me that he was just standing there all alone with no purpose. . He s so large and tall  I felt I would like him to be a protector of some sorts. ( Shelter)






 
At first I just placed 1 flower then I thought to myself. Something doesnt "feel" right. So ... Here you go.


I Just fell in love with this guy.. So delicate and yet so strong to be able to protect.


Side view. Love the little greens!So vibrant


Back View
.
Side View

SO cute so sweet. Almost A Landscape

No comments:

Post a Comment