Monday, March 7, 2011

Colors, Colors, Colors

"L shape".. I like this one I just love the vibrant purple with the nice white creamy carns.You could use this to frame a picture in an event of sorts.














Carnations .. For some reason I just love the deep red with the nice light white. I just wished the photos I took could have done more justice. REALLY NOW.. This was one of my favorite. I know I say this to every arrangement.








PAVE... This is suppose to resemble a mosaic of some sorts. Its suppose to be very close to the surface,small and tight. I did enjoy doing this. I guess because I had the freedom to put color together.. ( anyway I wanted to)




 Round Round Round. At first I thought how boring can this be. really...Now that  I look back at it I see that I really like it. Its cute, simple and fun. Nice to just put on your kitchen table.

No comments:

Post a Comment