Thursday, March 3, 2011

Abstract Floral Design

Horsetail, Curly Willow, Gerbera Daisy, and Natural stone

 Here we have my latest creation. Its my own personal abstract Floral Design, I would have to say this was so far my favorite thing to do. I think its because it gave so much freedom and imagination. One thing I did noticed was that It had an Asian feel to it. which I thought was interesting.


 I wish you could see how vibrant the Gerbera Daisys are I used my phone camera. Need a better set up hugh?
 A more close up look at the  Gerberas
And finally here we have a cool little picture of where I decided to place the arrangement. It is sitting really close to the door in the living room  where you can go in and out and see a little something special. It is also in an area where you can sit down and see it. As you talk with friends or watch TV

No comments:

Post a Comment