Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Waterfall

They call this the Waterfall. Its suppose to represent an image of a waterfall. I know sounds kinda corny.At first I just didn't get it. Sometimes these "arrangements" have been known to topple over because they have a lot of weight on one side. It kinda reminds me of hair styled to the right. FUNNY. I find this to be kinda of messy. But once again the more I look at it the more I like and appreciate it.




Up close and personal. Pretty little white flowers. There are carnations back there you know.

















For some reason I thought hmmmm Let me move this to the bathroom. I am hoping that no one misses the handle and pulls down the flowers.  Even though this is a pretty one. I was having a hard time finding a home for it. Especially living with 3 cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment