Tuesday, May 17, 2011

oh natural meets Palm bark





So this is the last day of class. And once again Betty says:" Use whatever you can find  in the class".
I found this Palm bark.. I placed all the foliage and mums in an Oasis and this is what I got.

 A little goes a long way. I like how I used a lot of foliage and little flowers. And very inexpensive to boot
 We have this "palm stuff" all over the grounds in San Diego CA.. All you have to do is look. Especially after a rain storm. Yes we get those... Like two times a year..
 I love this little curve to it.
 Nice support for the arrangement.This aint going no where.
 Please ignore the glue in the front.. I didn't have time to cover it.
 AHH such a simple but strong and hardy flower
 Now I normally wouldn't  have chose any of these items. But I was forced to. Its a good thing because I need to work out of my normal colors and experiment a little.
 Sorry bout that stuff in the front.. Remember I found this in the class... Mercy please. I could easy move some greens on top of it..


 I like working with oddball material and thinking: "Gee what I can do with this." I absolutely do not like working with vases and barely like working with your normal containers. Well I guess let me rephrase that I will do it BUT Id rather not.. Not unless I can spray paint it!
Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment