Friday, May 13, 2011

Fun and Fab Feathers

Betty ( my teacher ) said to just go around the room and find what ever and make something on this day. so here you go.
This bowl is actually really small. You could probably put a cup of rice in it.
Over to the right I found some really cool feathers. I just plooped them in there.. .
  Just an added something. I actually did this one first but didn't like it. So I pulled it all apart. Then Betty asked me what I did with it .. I said I destroyed it.. She laughed ... So I decided to put it back together... Just for her.It kind of looks like a cupcake with a little candle in the middle.
      I actually like this design I have never seen anything like it. I guess thats why the different the better for me I guess. at least for now.
The End ...


No comments:

Post a Comment