Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Womens Day Event

Burlap, glass bowl, mums, green button palms, Seeded Eucalyptus

I was given a card and said.. Just match these colors.. I was to make 15 table top arrangements.
As the days progress I thought it was going to fade. But because I got them fresh and barely opened, it is now day 6 and they are more vibrant then when I purchased them. AMAZING.

I would say the most changeling part was trying to find something to cover the glass bowl. I glued the burlap.
Oh and the day of arranging the flowers. My tooth decided to hurt. Talk about extreame pain. Made an emergency Dentist visit. But before I went I did all 15 arrangements.  

Overall I would say it came out very cute fun and full of life. Had a good time going to the event too!

No comments:

Post a Comment