Friday, April 8, 2011

Carlsbad Flower Fields, Day 1 design

Day 1: Well as you can see we have lots of moss... and I spray painted a wire tree that was bright green that I got at Pier 1. I bet you can see my hidden Easter Egg ... Can you?


Sorry about the bananas being in the back round. I had taken "wood picks" and painted them white to make a fence. That was interesting .. As you can see white spray paint has worked like a charm





Now this is where it gets interesting... I am putting little pebbles on the sides of the moss to make like a shore beach sorta thing. ( I still have to go get the Sand and throw it on there)... literally

Birds eye view

You know I never did tell you how I am going to put the flowers on the tree did I?? hmm maybe Ill show you when the Show pictures are submitted next.
 Do you see the hidden Easter Eggs now? Hmmm???



Well thats it folks. You know working with moss is fun but kinda messy. Im not one for small tiny little things so making the fence will take some patience for next time.
Stay tuned for Day 2 The SHOW!
And by the way.. I have no idea what other people are doing. I am assuming your typical Easter baskets? This could mean I am taking a risk here. By Just doing what My heart and brain tells me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment