Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Carlsbad Flower Fields SHOW

Well here is the beginning of my journey here in Carlsbad. I know you most likely cant read it.. It says "The Flower Fields"


And so the show begins. Here you can see the buckets of Ranunculus. I was really glad they had plenty to work with. I would sure hope so. Thats what they grow here. Fields and Fields of it.

Ok so here I go.. I am starting to glue all of my Ranunculus tops on the tree. I chose to do this because the flower has a very fragile stem. I thought what the heck. I am going to cut off all  the stems. Problem solved.

And So here is the finish product. I just love my little hidden Easter eggs. 

Hmm what am I holding up? What could it be? You really cant see it..
I came in 2nd place.Im a bit surprised myself. There were so many amazing and talented designers. Voting was done by the people. Not by judges. 

I thought this was the best pic. With the outside sky. Why did I chose this design? Mainly because I knew this was a family event and I wanted to make sure it was a fun design. Not really meant to be an elegant or to be judged by the experts. 

Well this is it folks. Thanks for all your love and support. It means so much to me. They say that The Del Mar fair is next. Hmmm not so sure about that quite yet.

                                   http://www.theflowerfields.com

1 comment:

  1. Girl, It looks Awesome!!! You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete